iOS 15.1 RC failing to block some sites when it says it blocked them
I've been using NextDNS since it was in beta and have had nothing but a great experience. When I updated my phone to iOS 15.1 RC, NextDNS started to fail to block a lot of ad sites and other content that was previously blocked. This started happening on 2 iPhones and an iPad running the 15.1 RC. On a phone running iOS 15.0.2, the same NextDNS configuration blocked things correctly. On another phone running a previous iOS 15.1 beta (build 19B5042h) the same configuration blocked things correctly. Upon upgrading that beta build to the 15.1 RC, NextDNS is now broken like all the other phones on 15.1 RC.
I've tried using the app and installing a profile, but they fail in the same way.
Happy to work with you on providing logs or troubleshooting or the ID of the NextDNS custom configuration.