EdgeOS Nextdns CLI stop working
- Nextdns CLI 1.38.0
- Platform: EdgeOS
- Hardware: Edgerouter X (firmware EdgeRouter X v2.0.9-hotfix.5)
- Diag result: https://nextdns.io/diag/a5150a80-90ea-11ed-91f8-e5aeb9f0fab3
I just realised last night, "nextdns cli" stopped working as it route to anycast DNS.
I managed to stop and restart -> no luck
Refresh (remove and add profile) -> no luck
Directly add customised nextdns over Chrome browser -> ok, works
A few event on attached screenshot.
1. Is there any config changes on nextdns or service down that we dont know?
2. From the log event, is that normal behaviour? couple times connected to the same address for less than 10minutes
3. Should I reinstall nextdns cli (hope not :D)
Anyone @here from nextdns team? Please let me know if you need more time to look for the answer, that would be great compare to MIA
From your test report, it seems to be working. CLI may use anycast, it does not mean it is not working.
to edit the nextdns config:
1. access your nextdns.conf from /config/nextdns/nextdns
2. edit your nextdns.conf
sudo nextdns config edit
3. how to edit files in Linux
- Press the ESC key for normal mode. - Press i Key for insert mode. - Press :wq! Keys to save the updated file and exit from the editor. OR - Press :q! keys to exit from the editor without saving a file.
This problem has been fixed.
- Status Fixed
- 9 mths agoLast active