UnifiOS Setup Guide
Hello. Will the UnifiOS install guide be updated to provide more detailed install instructions? I have the UDM Pro and would like to install and setup NextDNS but would like to see more details on setting it up. It would be great if the instructions provided all of the following items in addition to the install command:
- - Include the link to Conditional Configuration (assuming this is right command to run on UnifiOS)
- Also on conditional configuration it would be good to see if you can include exclusions. If you have vlan1 set to use config 12345, vlan2 to use config 54321, and all others to use config abcde, is it possible to have a specific exclusion such as vlan4 not to use NextDNS?
- - Provide steps/config to pass Device name from UnifiOS to NextDNS (would this be hostname, alias, or is it possible to provide alias and if blank use hostname?)
- - Force specific vlans to use NextDNS. For example, want to force vlan1, vlan2, and specific mac address to use NextDNS but vlan3 is not forced to.
- - Say if SSH needs to remain enabled or if it can be turned off after install and applying settings
- - Provide info about DNS server to use for DNS settings in the DHCP scope for vlans (should the be the vlan IP of the UDM/UDMP)