Recreation Time setting lost for category when category is toggled off
I have the Social Networks category blocked with an associated recreation time setting. The setting is enabled for the category and it works fine except that the reaction time is lost any time I manually disable the category block and the UI does not properly communicate this.
Steps to reproduce
- Add Social networking (or any category) to blocked categories.
- Set up recreation time.
- Enable recreation time for the category.
- Note the recreation time indicator for the category is green -- active.
- Disable the category.
- Note the category greys out but the reaction time indicator remains green.
- Re-enable the category.
- Note the category returns to normal -- black text, red left border and the reaction time indicator remains green.
- Refresh the page.
- Note that the the reaction time indicator is now grey.
I have a use case where I need to occasionally disable and re-enable the category and it took me a long time to figure out why recreation time would stop working seemingly randomly because the UI seems to indicate that reaction time is still enabled for the category (Step 8 above) when in fact it is not (Step 10 above).
- 1 yr agoLast active