Terry Webbs

Terry_Webbs
If in doubt, ask someone to help!
🔰 Buffoonery
  • 27
  • 14
  • 0
Follow
A factory reset is not a solution.

80% of problems can be solved by upgrading the device software, the remaining 20% can be resolved by asking for help.